On children
Read to them from day one. Elaborate on all of the pictures and peoples features and expressions. I believe this nurtures detail to information.
Always keep your promises to them.
Tell them youlove them all of the time. I have an expression that I use and I say:"Have I told you lately?" They know what that means.
Be involved in allaspects of school. Help the teacher when you can. Volunteer as much as possible.
Know who your children's friends are. They are not always friends as some are real devils.
Some children can't see this so that iswhy we keep an eye on our best interest.
When you pack their lunches,place notes on their napkins occasionally or wrap a note in with their sandwich. They love it.
I always let my kids get down and get dirty and NONE of them have allergies. That is what tubs and soap are for.
You must give kids chores to do and hold them responsible.
Instill in them perfect attendance and punctuality which means no tardies to school.They will be found faithful at their jobs when they are grown.
This tip brought to you by:
Marsha
Alabama/USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment